Monday, September 7, 2020

3D Week 02 - Minecraft-ish Level

 This week we created minecraft cubes using Maya and UE4. I created a cube with 4 segments for the bevel that would allow me to break up the cube into segments in the UV editor.


The segmented cube in UV editor. Maya was not working with me for adding textures. I used UE4 to add textures directly to the cube.

I built textures in Photoshop and painted in pixels. Each image is 48 x 48 pixels.


The material in UE4




 I created a waterfall using the "minecraft" cubes I created in Maya and UE4. I used to play some minecraft in high school so this brought back old memories!

     



No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

Research Project: Anatomy Studies For the past few weeks, I wanted to find the best methods for practicing sketching and sculpting anatomy. ...