Monday, April 5, 2021

Module 4 - Environment or Vehicle Part 01

 For this week's 3D Art Assignment, I am creating a wall sconce proxy for my group's ship interior level. We are supposed to create the asset within Orb’s style by using Orb’s brushes and alphas when creating a high-res sculpt in Z-Brush.




 

Originally, I created a nautical wall sconce that is out of the style but I may use it as an additional decoration for the future. This is not the correct asset for the assignment.



 

After clarification with Nick, I created the updated wall sconce by sculpting on top of the original proxy with Orb’s brushes and Trim Dynamic for the edges. I have future plans of adding some coral to the wall sconce.

 





I used the replace actor method to replace the original proxies with my decimated sculpted proxies.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Research Project

Research Project: Anatomy Studies For the past few weeks, I wanted to find the best methods for practicing sketching and sculpting anatomy. ...